Saturday, August 13, 2011

CASEing at CASE Study

This week at CASE Study  http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/08/case-study-challenge-52.html  Challenge #52 is to CASE any of the past CASEs submitted by their readers.

I have CASEd 2 so far, 1st is a CASE of Melissa Hubert's CSC27



I changed the colors, left off the center strip, buttons and pearls.  I kept with the main design.  The houndstooth dp is a digi download from Gina K Designs and the hearts are from scraps of dp I had laying around.  Sentiment is an old SU set.

Next I CASEd Nicky Hsu from CSC34.



I loved her beautiful design and stayed with that.  I changed the colors slightly, left off the lace and used a circle instead of an oval.  The butterfly was stamped with Versamark on yellow vellum and embossed with white ep then cut out.  The crinkled seam binding really is an antique that I found in my husband's Great Aunt Thelma's pedal sewing machine and died it with reinker.  Butterfly is from Hope is Faith by Gina K Designs.

Thanks for looking ;)

3 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job on both of them! Great choice of colors for each, and I love that wrinkle ribbon!! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards! thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, both are stunning!! Thank you for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete