Sunday, September 18, 2011

CASE Study

The inspiration piece at CASE Study this week by Julie Lacey  (http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/09/case-study-challenge-57.html) is just simply gorgeous.



Here is my take on it:



I used a couple of sets by Gina K - Grand Damask and Ribbon Stripes.  I am still waiting for my new handle for my Big Shot, so I had to use my Coluzzle again to cut the circle.  Stamped the Damask with VersaFine Onyx Black on Gina K Pure Luxury White cs.  Used VersaFine again for the checked pattern on GK Soft Sand.  Layered onto black then onto GK White for the card base.  Couldn't find the sentiment in the size I wanted, so used a sticker by MSE.  Quick and easy!





I also needed a quick 1st Birthday card for a little boy, so threw this together.



I love the GK set Oh Boy! by Tami Mayberry.





Thanks for looking!




3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I LOVE these! Especially the CASE Study card, it's so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really striking, fab designs! thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete