Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Vertical Sketch

When I saw the Vertical Sketch Challenge at Moxie Fab World  http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/08/vertical-sketch-challenge-in-card-ideas.html
I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.




I used the stamp set Boo! by Gina K.  I picked up the fun dp from our LSS when they were going out of business :(  The sentiment and boo banner were stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with silver ep.  Stamped the bats with VersaFine black, the fence is part of the dp.  The card base is Gina K Pure Luxury Sweet Mango.  Very quick and simple!







Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

NinaB said...

Hi, Sue...I can't respond to your comment re the stamps somehow. I'm on my way out, but some of these stamps are still available. Are you on FB? You can send me a message there. If not, try knbrackett@yahoo.com. Thanks, Sue.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sue! Thanks for linking this up to the Vertical Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)