Monday, January 30, 2012

CASE Study CAS

I love the inspiration card for this weeks CASE Study Challenge  http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/case-study-challenge-75.html


My take on this card



I stamped one of the stitches stamps from the Gina K set In Stitches in various rainbow colors.
The heart was stamped with a Michael's $ chevron stamp then colored with Touch Twin Markers and then covered with a Sakura Stardust gel pen.  The sentiment from Stampin Up's Happy Everything was stamped in Brilliance Black.

Thanks for stopping by!


 













3 comments:

  1. Very "love"-ly! :-) This is a great take on the challenge, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, Fabulous card! I'm so loving the simple cards and clean look!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card truly makes me HAPPY :) Thanks for playing the CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete