Sunday, October 28, 2012

More CPS and a New Place

A couple of cards for the final challenge at CPS.

Sketch #38
 
 
Stamped the little mummy and colored with Prismacolor markers in Brick White and Putty.  The chevron pattern is from Gina K's Pretty Patterns stamped in Memento Grape Jelly.  Added the sticker letters for the challenge at Moxie Fab to use sticker letters.
 
Sketch #40

 
 
This also fits the challenge at Moxie Fab to use journaling tags.  I trimmed the tag and stamped the Merry Christmas and the snowflakes on it from Gina K's set Tag You're It!.  Embossed a piece of red Core'dinations and lightly sanded it and die cut the little snowflakes from glitter cardstock.  Layered all onto Pool Party cs.
 
I just discovered a new sketch blog CAS(E) This Sketch!
Sketch #3
 

 
This was really hard to get a good photo of, the dp I used just wouldn't cooperate.  The sentiment and the image are from Gina K's set Heartfelt.  Dp is from DCWV Tropical Stack.  Layered onto a Kraft base.  I think I am going to like this site!
 
Thanks for coming over!
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are amazing! And the synpathy card so elegant. My camera also has trouble co-operating.. I think it's usually user error.
Thanks so much for sharing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

N@ Ali said...

thank you for joining us at CTS, i like the soft elegant feel ; )

Vicky Hayes said...

These are lovely Norma - but I especially like your gorgeous CAS sympathy card with all its texture and elegance.