Saturday, April 4, 2015

Just Us Girls #287 - Word Week

It's Word Week at Just Us Girls!  Sharyn has a very timely word for us - Spring.  When you hear this word, what do you think of?


We have a new Guest Designer today and for the rest of the month!  Welcome Kathy Schweinfurth!  Come see what Kathy and the rest of the JUGS Design Team have created with Spring in mind.


Most people think of flowers when they think of spring, me, my mind turns to golf!  I did use spring colors.  Colored the Golden Oldies image with Touch Twin markers and added some gel pen accents.

Now show us what you think of when you think of Spring!  You could be chosen as our Chic of the Week, which would give you a chance to become our next Guest Designer.  Please limit your entries to 3.

7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

HA! I know many people who would love this fun card!

Barbara said...

I sure got a chuckle out of this card. She looks like me when I try to play golf. Lol

Maria said...

He he! This is awesome! So cute.

Ina G said...

Love your take on our Spring Challenge. Refreshing to see something besides flowers. For me - well I don't colour very well so love it when I see an image as fun as yours. Love it Sue.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Such a cute card! Love that fun image. lol

Lisa Kind said...

This is so cute! I love that image and the colors really do say Spring!

Chris Dring said...

I love this card! That image is fabulous! You have the same mindset as my hubby. His golf league just started yesterday. He's been chomping at the bit to get out and play! LOL!