Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Sketches

I am combining challenges for this simple card:

CAS on Sunday - Challenge #69 - Washi Tape
Stamp Away With Me -Throwback Thursday Challenge #8


This set usually gets a reaction at first glance!  I used Ink Splats by WPlus9 and the sentiment from CASual Friday Stamps.  Splattered a little bit of Wink of Stella green and added a strip of washi tape.

Playing also with Fusion Card Challenge



The sketch isn't exact, but I have a problem with tilted layers!  I used various stamps on this and some sponging with Distress Inks.  I stamped the sentiment directly on the tag, but it didn't stand out, so I stamped in on some lighter cardstock and used an oval punch.  The tag is from my new die set from Tim Holtz and is tied with some raffia.

Thanks for visiting my blog!




5 comments:

anja curvers said...

Awesome card great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

sandie said...

Great WTF card, love the bright green and splatters. And you did a great job with our sketch at Fusion. The Kraft colours are perfect for a sympathy card. I also find angle panels a challenge but you solved thus with style! Thanks for joining Fusion x

Maguda said...

ILT = I Love This green one.

Lyndal said...

Love your sponging Sue! So glad you joined in the fun this fortnight @ Fusion!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Great cards!! Love the distressing on your sympathy card. I agree tilted layers can sometimes be tricky. Thanks so much playing along with us at Fusion.

Deanne :)