Friday, November 4, 2016

Sympathetic Leaf

Perfect timing for the challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz because I needed a masculine sympathy card for a friend who just lost his father this week.

Cardz 4 Guyz Logo



I am loving this set from Concord & 9th!  I stamped the background leaf stamp with Delicata Gold Glitz, then stamped the leaf and sentiment with Memento Espresso Truffle.  It needed a little more gold, so I pulled out a splatter stencil and added sponged on the gold ink.  Pretty quick and simple on this one.

Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Beautiful card! I love the simplicity of it yet it is so stunning! I love the black and gold on kraft! Just perfect for a guy! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

Cazro said...

As you say a very effective and quick card. I do love that leaf stamp. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT