Monday, December 12, 2016

The Twelve Tags of Christmas - Day 11

It's the 11th day of The Twelve Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist at The CLASSroom!
Kittie Caracciolo and Anna Wight are sharing their talents for our inspiration in this theme challenge.
12-tags-challenge-kittie

I thought this cute  snowperson has a country look to her so this is the direction I took.  The image was in a bag that someone had gifted to me and I don't know who it is by. Colored with Touch Twin markers, white Souffle gel pen on the hat and black glaze pen on the eyes, nose and buttons.  Added the little sign and stamped Merry Christmas on it (from Gina K).  The wood look on the sign is a stamp from Concord & 9th.  Die cut the Tim Holtz tag with some plaid paper and added the stitched scalloped edges.  Tied on some raffia to finish it off.

Thanks for dropping in!

2 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love that gorgeous snowman against the plaid background!

Kittie said...

Your precious snowman pops so perfectly against the plaid background. I love it!