Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Being Thankful

Making some thank you cards for gifts I received and came across the challenge at TIME OUT which just happened to be "Thankful"!



Used the Faux Textured Metallic Paper technique from Jennifer McGurie.  Mask off the center of a piece of white cardstock, sponged/blended  Distress Oxide inks in Twisted Citron and Broken China then brushed on some white Perfect Pearls.  Embossed with the striped embossing folder.  Die cut the Tim Holtz sentiment from black glitter cardstock and added a couple of clear sequins and green Nuvo drops to their centers.

Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

Nonni said...

Hi Sue, I have a feeling my first commenting attempt vanished... But if this is my second comment on your card that's ok because I don't mind commenting this stylish card for another time! :) I love the techniques you've used here, this has a fun, gender-neutral feel. Great job! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!