Saturday, March 23, 2019

Just Us Girls #480 - Photo Week

It's Photo Week at Just Us Girls and Maria has chosen a fun, colorful photo for our inspiration.


Come visit the JUGS Blog to see how our Guest Designer - Greta Hess and the rest of the JUGS Design Team were inspired by this fun photo.


I followed this tutorial by Jennifer McGuire to create this fun pop up card.  I used various company's stamps to make this birthday card.

Show us your creations with the Photo as your inspiration and you could be chosen as our Chic of the Week, which would put you in the running at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.

7 comments:

Greta said...

Creative, fun & festive--love this card!

Macimbalo said...

Love your take on the photo challenge! So many awesome color and designs too! Awesome!

cm said...

Talk about a fabulous pop-up card...smiling allll over my face in seeing this! Thank you for sharing the link to the tutorial; one I'll definitely check out!
hugs~carol

Lisa Kind said...

I love these pop-up cards! Yours is so cute and I love the scene you created with it!

Ina G said...

What a fabulous take on our Photo this week Sue. Simply amazing. Got to go check out the tut.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the bright colors you used and the layered balloons

Bobby said...

This is such a fun and festive card, Sue. I love the pop-up feature.