Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Birthday Cheers!

Playing in a few challenges this week.

CASual Fridays



CAS on Sunday Challenge #87 - Sequins

For your blog

Cardz 4 Guyz - Challenge 129 - Make Us Smile

Cardz 4 Guyz Logo



I also used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, but sadly missed the deadline.



I chose the diagonal line with Enamel Dots, Monochromatic and Sequins for my Tic Tac Toe.  The chain link from WPlus9 was stamped with Memento Soft Sand and the strip above it from the same set was stamped in Memento Espresso Truffle.  The bottle is from Altenew and was stamped with Distress Ink in Scattered Straw then sponged with Tea Dye and Walnut Stain inks.  Added a few sequins with tiny enamel dots in the centers.  This will be going to my brother for his birthday next week.

Thanks for stopping by!







6 comments:

Cazro said...

An elegant card, I am sure your brother will love it. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Great card! I love that background! It reminds me of a chain link fence! Very masculine card! He's going to love it! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

Jane Willis said...

Super card - that chain link background is really effective and your inking makes the bottle look really dimensional. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

Zw@@n said...

Sorry for my late comment. These two weeks flew by before I knew it. The good weather must have been the reason ;). I love your card, Sue! Great colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

JayBe said...

A fab design - thanx for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

LisaH said...

You did a great job on the monochromatic part of this card. Love it!