Saturday, July 2, 2016

Just Us Girls #350 - Word Week

Maria is hosting the Word Week Challenge at Just Us Girls and she has chosen the word "Summer".  Such perfect timing for this as the weather heats up.


I would like to welcome our Guest Designer for the month of July - Carol Mayne!  Now, hop on over to JUGS to see what Carol and the rest of the Design Team have created with Summer in mind.


I immediately thought of this bathing beauty from the Golden Oldies.  She is colored with Touch Twin Markers with some gel pen accents on her sunglasses, earring and lips.  The sentiment is from Tim Holtz.

Now it's your turn to create something with Summer in mind.  You could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would then put you in the running to become out next Guest Designer.  Please limit your entries to 3.

10 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOL - OMGosh she cracks me up! More power to you coloring her too - I won a few of these type of stamps and sold them! Too hard to color for me

Sharyn Polesel said...

This one made me smile! Love your coloring, she looks great! Such a fun card!

Sharyn Polesel said...

This one made me smile! Love your coloring, she looks great! Such a fun card!

Ina G said...

I hope none of us EVER look like that. Love her though and love the duckie. You always come up with such fabulous creations

Ina G said...

I hope none of us EVER look like that. Love her though and love the duckie. You always come up with such fabulous creations

Celeste Goff said...

How fun is this AI image! They always crack me up! Fabulous summer-time card!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this photo of myself, but I can't remember when it was taken...lol. This is such a hoot, and perfectly colored. Just a wonderful, wonderful card. I think I need that stamp!!!!

Maria said...

Oh this is great! Great job with your coloring and design! nicely done.

Maria said...

Oh this is great! Great job with your coloring and design! nicely done.

cm said...

Hmmm...evidently blogger played hide-and-seek with my comment...good thing I checked. Trying again (fingers crossed)...your summer-themed card has planted a smile alllll over my face! Your colouring is sooooo impressive! One happy card in every way! Thank you for inviting me to be your July GD! Honoured
~carol