Monday, January 9, 2017

Let It Go

This is my new outlook on life to just let it go!

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches


And the Color Combo from CAS on Sunday Challenge #99

Black and white, with one color of your choice


And another challenge for this one at Cardz 4 Guyz - Up, Up and Away #151

Cardz 4 Guyz Logo

And one more challenge over at The Male Room 




Stamped Ribbon Stripes and In Stitches both from Gina K with Memento Tuxedo Black ink down the left side.  Used Lots of Letters, also by Gina K to stamp the sentiment.  The balloon is from Avery Elle stamped with Memento Tangelo ink and Tuxedo Black for the string.  I used my MISTI which made lining everything up pretty easy.


This one is for the challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches for their Colour Challenge this week.



The background is watercolored and then splattered using Distress Inks.  The butterfly is by Concord & 9th die cut from pink cardstock and then heat embossed with Pearl embossing powder.  The flourish (which I wish I would have used a lighter shade) is from Kitchen Sink Stamps and stamped in Memento Sweet Plum and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping in, I really appreciate it!


14 comments:

karen h said...

Thank you for joining us at CC&S! I love the swirly flourish behind the butterfly!

Linda Callahan said...

I love your balloon card.....simple and to the point! Great card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Patricia Hays said...

I love the soft watercolored background you've created for the butterfly! What a great card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CC&S!

Karren said...

I love the graphic look of your balloon card and the simple color scheme is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cazro said...

I greatly admire your Let it go card, so clever and neat. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

Emily said...

I love the background you have created for your very pretty butterfly card. Thanks for joining in this week at CC&S challenge!

Jen Brum said...

What a great set of cards! I love that balloon and the black and orange together! Looks great! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Fiona Whitten said...

Cute butterfly card and love the background. Thanks for joining us on this week's CC&S challenge.

Sue - said...

Two beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Beverley said...

Two fabulous cards, love the bold crispness of the first and the colours you used. The second has a lovely softness and the sentiment compliments the butterfly wonderfully. Thanks for joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

Paradise Stamper said...

Love both cards but I love the Let it Go! I know a few people I could send that one too :-). Happy 2017!

Lindsey said...

Great watercolour effect background. Works well with your pearlised butterfly. Love the first CAS card too! X

Jane said...

Yep I'm with you on the letting it go thing! Two very different cards but both equally fabulous. Love the crisp vibrant colours of the first and the soft blended colours of the second. Thanks for playing at The Male Room and CC&S.