I used some Black Magic Core'dinations cardstock with a lime core and scored it on opposite corners then lightly sanded the score lines and all around the edges. Used some black and white chevron paper and scored the lines vertically. Stamped the sentiment and circle from Gina K's Tag You're It! set with Memories black ink. Spellbinders dies were used to cut out the sentiment and layer and the small flag. Layered onto lime green and onto a white card base.
I don't know who this image is by. Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Touch Twin Markers and Prismacolor Markers. Added washi tape over the MME dp and added some small ribbon scraps. A very quick and easy card.
I got a wonderful surprise last week when my husband brought home a bag full of stamps and paper that a very sweet lady sent to me and this set by Taylored Expressions was in there. I stamped the cake stand and the cupcakes separately, colored with Touch Twin Markers, then cut the cupcakes out and placed on the cake plate. Decided that the cupcakes needed a little something more, so I added some Sakura Stardust gel pen in clear. Outlined the entire image with Touch Twin Cool Gray 03 to give it a shadow and more dimension. Spellbinders dies were used and then added some pink gel pen dots around the image. Lastly, added some Candi dots.
Recently, a dear, sweet lady gave me a whole bag of stamps and I used one of the sets she gave me to make her a thank you card. This set is by Taylored Expressions. Stamped the cupcakes with Memento Tuxedo Black then colored them with Touch Twin Markers and cut out and added some Stickles to the frosting. Embossed a strip of white cs with Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots. Tied some yellow baker's twine and added the cupcakes with dimentional squares.. Die cut the sentiment with Spellbinders Pennants die, sponged it while still in the die. Added orange gel pen dots and adhered to the card. White cardstock by Gina K.
Embossed a piece of white cardstock with a Cuttlebug folder, brayered VersaMark over the raised parts and heat embossed with clear ep. Sponged VersaMagic ink in Oasis Green and Aloe Vera over the background then wiped with a paper towel. Die cut the oval and sponged with the same inks while still in the die. Stamped the heart balloon by Repeat Impressions and colored with Touch Twin Markers and cut out. Stamped the sentiment from Gina K's Winter Friends, used the SU small oval punch and layered onto SU Sage Shadow punhed with the large SU oval punch. Punched holes in the sentiment oval and knotted some baker's twin and hung it from a bling heart. The red strip is washi tape. To finish it off I added some flourish pearls.
I love working with Core'dinations cardstock! It can add so much texture and dimension.
This wedding card was made to match the colors of the couple's invitations. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the brown Core'dinations background then lightly sanded to reveal the beautiful core. Spellbinders dies were used for the sentiment and the hearts and music score layers. I left the sentiment in the die after I cut and embossed it, then sponged Memento Rich Cocoa in the openings and a gold gel pen on the swirls. Stamps by Gina K and Michael's $ stamp sentiment.
This card was very quick and easy to put together. I used Core'dinations WhiteWash for the base and stamped the chevron by Gina K - Pretty Patterns in Memento Teal Zeal ink. Used the Herringbone Cuttlebug folder on the turquoise and navy strips and lightly sanded them as well as the sentiment base. The frame around the sentiment is also a Cuttlebug folder. The buttons are Sizzix dies and tied with baker's twine.
I received this image through Wish Rak at Splitcoaststampers. I colored it with Touch Twin Markers then covered the couple and the sand with a VersaMark pen and heat embossed with clear ep. Then I masked and sponged the background and added some white gel pen squiggles on the water. Stamped the sentiment and frame by Gina K and cut it out by hand and layered over the Spellbinders Pennants die cut. Stamped and colored the starfish by Gina K then cut out and covered with Distress Stain in Antique Linen. The background is Core'dinations embossed with the Cuttlebug Mesh folder and lightly sanded. Added some washi tape that I couldn't wait to use.
This is also for the Crazy Challenge CCH#125 http://crazychallenge.blogspot.com/2012/07/cch-125-under-sea-beside-sea.html
and The Creative Belli Challenge: http://bellichallenge.blogspot.com/2012/08/belli-challenge-149-vacationtravel.html