Friday, January 27, 2017

Fresh and Bold Hello

Playing along with the challenge at The Card Concept



This started out by sponging pink ink through a polka dot stencil.  Die cut the big flower with a Spellbinders die from orange cardstock and added the dots with a white gel pen.  Added a hot pink circle, a scalloped edge brad I found deep in my stash and added pink Stickles to the center.  Stamped the sentiment, then adhered it to some fun foam and die cut the hello by Concord & 9th.  Added the strip of deep pink cardstock and mounted it all onto an orange base.

Thanks for visiting my blog!




3 comments:

laurie said...

So pretty! I love the bight bold colors and fun polka dots background.Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

The Crafty Critter said...

This card is beautiful! I love Stickles.

Karen Davis said...

I love your strong bold design. A fabulous take on the challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.