Saturday, May 10, 2014

Just Us Girls Technique Challenge #240



It's my turn once again to host the challenge at Just Us Girls.  This week is a technique challenge - Kissing.  Here is a link to Splitcoaststampers for a tutorial on Kissing.


We also have Barbara Campbell, our May Guest Designer participating with us.


I inked up the flowers with Memento Cantaloupe then inked a dotted stamp with Memento Tangelo and stamped it onto the flower.  I huffed it and stamped onto the cardstock.  Added some Pearl Pen dots in Orange and Salmon.  Added a strip of washi tape down the side.  The sentiment was placed where it is due to getting a smudge on my card that couldn't be hidden any other way.

Here are some links to the JUGS blog and design team


Sue VanDeVusse (me)

Don't forget, if you are chosen as our Chic of the Week for any of the challenges in May, you could be chosen to be our Guest Designer for the month of July!  Can't wait to see what you create!

4 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love your beautiful, sweet card! Very pretty design and colors. I don't think your smudge could have happened in a more perfect place. lol Great challenge!

Marisa said...

ADORE these flowers :) Great showcase of the technique.

Nancy said...

Love your card and was thrilled with the Technique you chose this week! Well done YOU! Take care!

sue t. said...

I love the polka dotted flowers. Very cute card! thanks for a great challenge!