Saturday, July 29, 2017

Just Us Girls #404- Wild Card Week

It's Wild Card Week at Just Us Girls!  This happens whenever there is a fifth Saturday in a month.  Ina has chosen a great challenge for us this week - Old and new !


 This is our last week with Aileen Ryan with us as our Guest Designer, and I would like to thank her for playing along with us and sharing all of her amazing creations this past month!! 
Now come on over to JUGS to see what Aileen has in store for us this week along with the rest of the talented Design Team.


For my old, I used an old Stampin Up set for the tree and I also have had the sentiment for a little white.  For my new, I used my new Distress Oxide inks for the background.  The tree was stamped with brown ink and then I used a green gel pen to color the leaves.

Come play along with us at Just Us Girls in this Wild Card Week and you could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would then make you eligible for a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3/

5 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Sue, love this tree stamp and your blended background. Thank you so much for making me feel so welcome on my Guest month at JUGS. Totally enjoyed myself.

Macimbalo said...

Love how you have used those oxide inks - so really pretty!!!

Judy Woodland said...

This card is so awesome. The tree is perfect here, the image stands alone as a focal. I love it, and I love your sponged background too. Beautiful!!

Ina G said...

What a lovely cas card. Perfect for any occasion.

Bobby said...

I love your ink blending, Sue, and that tree is so delicate and perfect as the focal point of your card.