Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Couple of Sketch Challenges

I needed a card for my oldest grandson who is going to start 2nd grade this year and chose CPS Sketch #231 found here:  http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/2011/08/cps-231-part-1.html





I used Melanie Muenchinger's set Back to School by Gina K Designs.  I've had the label maker for quite some time and hardly ever use it, but liked the look of the labels on this.

Next is the Mojo Monday sketch for this week 





I used the set by Theresa Momber - Heartfelt by Gina K Design.  Stamped the flowers and colored with Prismacolor markers, then used a VersaMark pen over the image and heat embossed with clear ep.  Next stamped the fence and colored with Prismacolor markers.  The image panel looked too stark, so I stamped over it with Timeless Textures also by Gina K.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: