Friday, January 11, 2013

Bright Valentine

I used the sketch from MOJO Monday
 

Stamped the hearts from Gina K's Happy Hearts with Memento Rose Bud and Teal and cut them out.  Stamped the Lovely Labels 1, also by Gina K, in Memento Tangelo and colored the frame in with a Prismacolor marker, then die cut with Spellbinders Labels 1.  Used dp scraps from my stash, some fun solid washi tapes and the chipboard Scrabble tiles that I picked up a couple of days ago.  Colored the diamonds and dots on the larger heart in with gel pens.

Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is so pretty!

Thanks for popping over to my blog! CAS (e) this sketch is not my strong suit, but I need the challenge so I can work on better design and formulating it!

Also if you have not heard, there is a NEW CAS challenge blog. CAS on Sunday. Might want to check it out. Looks interesting and full of cute sponsors!

Have a SUPER weekend!
-Kimberly Anne Wiener @ Wienerhoneymooners