Thursday, October 6, 2016

You Got This!

Sending yet another card off to my niece who is continuing her battle with breast cancer.

I was inspired by a couple of challenges:
TIME OUT Challenges #67 - Theme of Breast Cancer Awareness and/or Friendship.  

Optional Technique Twist:  embossing and/or use pink

TIME OUT Challenges

And CAS on Sunday - Challenge #93 Heat Embossing


For your blog


This card started with the little tag that I stamped the light pink little hearts on then heat embossed the breast cancer ribbon, yes that is my heat embossing.  Then I turned to my scrap pile and grabbed the pink plaid, black and white striped, hot pink and black papers/cardstock to build this.  I love when I don't have to cut a full sheet of paper/cardstock.  The card base is from Lawn Fawn.  Sentiment by Hero Arts, little hearts by Altenew and the ribbon from LR Art (dated 2005).  Tag dies from Tim Holtz and Reverse Confetti.  Finished off the tag by adding a black die cut hole inforcer (?) and added a glittery pink enamel dot.

So glad you stopped by!

4 comments:

sandie said...

Great design and love the combomof grey and pink, one of my favs. Thanks for joining Time Out

Susan said...

Terrific design! The colors just pop! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

Anita in France said...

Bright, vibrant, bold and fabulous, Sue ... so eyecatching in that brilliant pink/grey colour combo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

anja curvers said...

Wow great design, lovely card.Thanks for joining us over at CAS on Sunday.