Friday, December 7, 2018

The Twelve Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2018 - Day 6

I am loving The Twelve Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2018 at Ellen Hutson's blog!  Day 6 is Woodgrain with inspiration from Laurel Beard and Carly Tee Minner!






Ran some Core'dinations textured cardstock through my Big Shot in a sticks folder then sanded the raised areas.  Splattered with some white acrylic paint.  Die cut the wreath from Gina K Charcoal Brown cardstock and added some berries with Nuvo Crystal Drops.  I had some wood elements in my stash and found these trees and snowflake.  Sprayed the trees with Seafoam Shimmer Mist and the snowflake with White Shimmer Mist.  The snowflake needed a little more, so I painted it with white acrylic paint and sprinkled with some crystal glitter while still wet.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: