Sunday, October 27, 2019

Trick or Treat

Still working on Halloween cards for my grandsons and used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.


And this also fits the theme at The Male Room



This stamp was gifted to me, so I don't know who it's by.  Colored with Touch Twin markers and various gel and shimmer pens.  Sponged some Black Soot Distress Ink around the edge.  Stamped the sentiment with Versamark on black cardstock and heat embossed with white ep and die cut with a banner die..  Die cut the little ghost from white shimmer cardstock and attached to the end of the sentiment banner.  Mounted onto some orange and then onto a purple card base.

Thanks for taking a closer look!






3 comments:

Jen Timko said...

This image is awesome and your coloring is fabulous. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

What a fun stamp! This scene reminds me of Casper the ghost, which was one of my daughter's favorite movies. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! my goodness this is fabulous I think it's like Casper too. Love your card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Halloween challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT