Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Love You!

 Another Valentine, this one is for my 96 year old aunt who is an amazing woman.  Adding this into the CAS on Friday Challenge #198 - Love.




This is the modified version of my card.  Layered strips of cardstock onto acetate, then die cut the heart out of the middle and adhered to a white card base.  Stamped the sentiment from Gina K and added a die cut glittery red heart to the center of the panel.  After it was all put together and I took a photo, I noticed that the left side of the acetate layer wasn't square :(, so it was time to perform surgery!  I trimmed it off along the striped panel so it was straight.  Added another piece of white cardstock which I die cut little hearts down the edge and inlaid some red glitter hearts then adhered to a card base.




This is the before version.

I liked the before version, but couldn't stand to see that crooked edge!

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

No comments: