Saturday, January 15, 2022

Just Us Girls #615 - Color Weekl

 It's time for Color Week at Just Us Girls and Lisa has a gorgeous combo for us to play with!


Check out the JUGS Blog to see how our 2 Guest Designers, Chrissie Stokes and Stef Perry along with the rest of the Design Team have used these colors.

Ever since our mini slimline challenge, I've been hooked!  This is a very simple card using a Simply Graphic die cut out of the white panel.  Colored the stars with a silver metallic gel pen and stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts in a light blue ink and layered onto a light blue card base.

Come share your creations with us and you could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.


10 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the tiny silver stars

ElizStewart said...

Sue... love your card. I could see sending it off as a baby card as well as holiday. Such a clean lovely design.
I am with you. I am loving these mini slimline cards. I got a bunch of mini slimline dies for Christmas... and ENVELOPES! so I think the slimline is staying in my repertoire. Once I tried slim line (which took awhile), I also tried 5x7 cards... and I think I am loving them as well.

Lisa Elton said...

CAS and super cute, Sue! Yep, mini slimlines are addictive!

Cécile RIBON said...

Another wonderful CAS card! I just love it so much!

Nancy said...

I need to make more of these cards as I like the size too! Awesome CAS card, Sue!

Ina G said...

Beautiful in it's simplicity Sue. Layout so soft and subtle.

Stef Perry said...

Such a sweet card, Sue! I could see that as a great design for Christmas multiples. I'm with you, slimlines are addictive, such a fun alternative to A2.

Lisa Kind said...

I love this slimline card. That die cut is so pretty and the perfect element for the design and colors. Lovely card!

Bobby said...

Those dangling stars are so cute, Sue. Beautiful CAS card!

Julia Aston said...

The dots and stripes on the heart and sentiment really pop off your card!