Monday, December 5, 2022

Twelve Tags of Christmas Day 4

 Day 4 of Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas 2022 Challenge with the song Deck the Halls with Vera Kuprick.



I used the appropriately named set Deck the Halls by Gina K.  Stamped the bulbs and yes I did forget to mask :(.  I used Hero Arts Tide Pool and Lime Green.  Stamped the bulb toppers with Versamark and heat embossed with silver ep.  Stamped the strings with the bows and now I wish I had tried to stamp them by the tops, but wasn't sure if it would hold up on the embossing.  Stamped the sentiment from the same set with Memento Danube Blue.  Pulled out this very old pine bough set, I think it might be SU and stamped in Memento Northern Pine ink.  Topped it off with some green baker's twine tied into a bow.

Thanks for taking a closer look!