Thursday, April 4, 2024

Just Us Girls #721 - Color Week

 It's Color Week at Just Us Girls and Ina has picked some fabulous colors for us to play with!


The first challenge of the month means a new Guest Designer!  Please welcome Colleen Begley!  Now hop on over to JUGS to see what Colleen and the rest of our fabulous Design Team have created with these colors.


One more for my Aunt's 100th birthday!  She definitely rocks!  Using a Golden Oldie from Art Impressions.  Stamped white polka dots onto some purple cardstock and some orange speckles onto some yellow cardstock.  Stamped the image onto those stamped pieces and cut our the pants and umbrella and paper pieced onto the main image.  The rest is colored with alcohol markers.  Added the sentiment on a strip of white and added the sun which was a punch using some shimmer mustard cardstock.  Matted with some orange and placed onto a purple card base.

Come join us with your creation and you could be chosen as our Next Winner of the Week, which would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.


9 comments:

Jane Harrah said...

I love this card and can't believe how precise your cutting is! So cute!

Vicki Dutcher said...

She just makes me smile! Cute card

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is just so fun for your Aunt. I love her checked pants and gotted parasol. Fabulous way to use the colors!!

Carol said...

I know your aunt will get a kick out of her special card! Cute use of our colors and I love those ladies...they are always into something funny!

Lisa Elton said...

Your aunt is a lucky lady to have such a thoughtful niece! This is fun, Sue!

Bobby said...

How fun, Sue. You not only paper pieced but made the paper too. I'm sure your aunt will get a kick out of your thoughtful card.

ElizStewart said...

Sue... YAY for your aunt! What an amazing milestone. I love these quirky ladies from AI... so fun!

Colleen Begley said...

I love these Art Impressions ladies. I have some of their stamps too, mostly wine themed, ha ha. Your lady is fab all in her matching purple outfit rocking in the sunshine. I love it.

cm said...

Your aunt will love this card, as do I. Fabulous colouring of an image that makes me smile.
hugs~carol