It's time for Anything Goes Stencil Week at Just Us Girls! Come on over to see what our talented Guest Designer, Julia Aston along with our Design Team have created with stencils this week.
Mine is a very simple stencil that I had picked up at Walmart. I blended the red, oranges and yellow to create the basketball on fire! It's my basketball loving grandson's birthday and this is very fitting for his on fire games!
Come play along with us and you could be chosen as our next Winner of the Week, which would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer! Please limit your entries to 3.
2 comments:
Your grandson will love this card! Yay for his on-fire games!
hugs~c
What an awesome stencil so simple and so bold, Sue! Great colors used on this and perfect for anyone who loves basketball! Thank you so much for having me as Guest DT this month - I have had a creative blast playing along with you all! Julia xx
Post a Comment