Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tim Holtz Inspired

I've been playing along with Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas  http://timholtz.typepad.com/.  I just love his creativity.  Here are a few tags that I have made.


I didn't have the snowman die, so I stamped the snowman from Gina K's Winter Friends on the back side of my Grunge Paper which was painted with white acrylic paint dabber and cut it out.  Covered with Crackle Accents then sponged with Distress Inks when it dried.  The flourish border is cut from acetate and sponged with the white paint dabber.  Added Stickles to his hat and bottom.




This one uses Gina K's Tree Silhouettes and Vintage Borders.  The sentiment is done in emboss resist and is by Studio G.  The small branches are by Inkadinkado.





I don't know who the flourish background is by, I've had it a long time and it's unmounted.  The candlestick is a combination of stamps from Gina K's Lovely Shelf with the branch punches by Martha Stewart.

Check out Tim's blog, he has some pretty amazing creations.

Thanks for visiting!



No comments: