Tuesday, December 10, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas Day 10

It's day 10 at Ellen Hutson's The Classroom for the 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist!  The talented artist with today's tag is Jill Foster with a very cool background technique.


Jill Foster Tag
 
My version
 
The deer image is a couple of years old by Inkadinkado, stamped on some Tim Holtz watercolor paper for some texture.  I love the look of the gelatos, but I don't have any so I used Distress Stains for my background.  Misted the tag and applied the stains then misted again to let the colors blend.  Stamped the Joy in Versamark then Memento Grape Jelly, stamped and heat embossed with clear ep.  Snowflakes are a Martha Stewart punch and added some purple rhinestones.  Dyed the seam binding ribbon with some reinker, crinkling it up and letting it dry.
 
Thanks for visiting!
 


1 comment:

Gwen said...

Spectacular! I don't have gelatos either so I'll be casing yours!!