Saturday, June 6, 2015

Just Us Girls Word Week Challenge

Nancy has the perfect word for our Word Week Challenge at Just Us Girls - SUMMER!


I would like to welcome our June Guest Designer - Ros Crawford !  Come on over to Just Us Girls and see what Ros and the rest of the JUGS Team have come up with this week.


I just love the Golden Oldies!  This one is headed to the beach.  Using some of my vast supply of washi tape.  She is colored with Prismacolor markers and the beach ball with colored Wink of Stella.  Added some gel pen dots around the sentiment banner. 


Now it's your turn to show us what Summer means to you.  You could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would then make you eligible to possibly become our next Guest Designer.  Please limit your entries to 3.

I am also entering this in the Curtain Call Challenge


8 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a fun card Sue...love the Washi tape and all the colors! Enjoy your weekend!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh she makes me smile! Fun old lady with her brightly colored clothes! Reminds me of my Grandmother~

Ina G said...

I just love those fun stamps and yours is tops. My colouring skills are pretty much zilch so I tend to not do much especially human types lol Fabulous summer scene and I so love that rubber ducky. Super Summer creation Sue.

Ros Crawford said...

Thank you so much for having me join you ladies this month at JUGS and for the warm welcome! Your card really makes me smile ... Such fun!

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh, she is just so funny! She is certainly ready for summer! Love all the fun colors too!

Sharyn Polesel said...

What a fun summer card! Love that wonderful image and your beautiful colors!

Sharyn Polesel said...

What a fun summer card! Love that wonderful image and your beautiful colors!

Chris Dring said...

LOL! Love that image and how she's colored! What a fab summer card!