Saturday, August 1, 2015

Just Us Girls #304 - Word Week

It's Word Week at Just Us Girls and Maria has us thinking about Autumn.


It's August and that means we have a new Guest Designer with us this week.  I would like to welcome Karen Bourke!  Come on over to Just Us Girls and see what Karen and the rest of the Design Team have created with this week's theme.


I think of sunflowers when I think of Autumn!  Stamps by Gina K.  The sunflower was stamped with Versamark and clear embossed then colored with Inktense Watercolor Pencils.

Now it's your turn to show us what Autumn makes you think of.  You could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week and that would put you in the running to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.

8 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely glowing flower!

Sharyn Polesel said...

I would take a sunflower any time of year. They are so beautiful! Love your card!

Sharyn Polesel said...

I would take a sunflower any time of year. They are so beautiful! Love your card!

Maria said...

So pretty! Love that flower! Nicely done!!!

Nancy said...

You have great eye for balance Sue! Super card!!

Ina G said...

Just gorgeous. Such great rich colours. Lovely layout Sue.

Lisa Kind said...

I love sunflowers (check out my blog header!). Your is so pretty and I've been wanting those pencils! They look like an awesome coloring medium! Very pretty card!

Chris Dring said...

What a beautiful sunflower! Fabulous card!