Saturday, January 4, 2020

Snowflake Thanks

We're back at Just Us Girls after a holiday break with our Word Challenge and Angie has chosen the word Snowflakes!

Welcome to one of our Guest Designers for January, Mary Deatherage!  Our second Guest Designer will be joining us next week.  

I would also like to welcome our newest Design Team member, the super talented Cecile Ribon!!!!

Come on over to JUGS to see what Mary and the rest of the Team have created with snowflakes.


I went with just one snowflake, just like I only have the use of one arm right now!  I used some pieces I had laying on my desk and with the help of my MISTI to hold everything in place, I got it done!

Come share your Snowflakes creations with us and you could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would put you in the running at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.


7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fun. Love the red thanks against the white snowflake

Ina G said...

So very Christmasy Sue. You have done a fabulous job with one arm - not easy. Hope your recovery is moving along quickly.

cm said...

Your glittery snowflake really is the star of the stage here, Sue! So pretty, especially with the stripes and red background! Love it!
hugs~carol

Nancy said...

Well, considering you are a bit constrained at the moment you did great! Love the red and silver combo! Hope you are doing better! Happy New Year!

Macimbalo said...

Sue, this is so pretty! I love the colors you used and the design is a stunner!!!

Bobby said...

I can empathize with you, Sue. If I hadn't made my card earlier (to test my new turnabout) I may not have had a card for this challenge. I must say you did well one-handed. I love the rather psychedelic look.

Cécile Ribon said...

I'm totally wowed by what you achieved with only one arm, Sue. This is an amazing clean card . Thanks so very much for your warm welcome in the JUGS Team.