Saturday, October 31, 2020

Just Us Girls #560 - Wild Card Week

 There is a fifth Saturday this month, so that means it Wild Card Week at Just Us Girls and Angie is challenging us to use Word Die Cuts.

I would like to thank Karen Walker for joining us this past month as our Guest Designer!   Now come on over to JUGS  to see what Karen and the rest of the Design Team has created using Word Die-cuts.



I made this for my Grandson to congratulate him on an awesome undefeated regular season.  Stamped the background with an unknown grid stamp in black on red (his school colors).   Used an embossing folder with white cardstock, die cut it in a circle and colored it to look like a soccer ball.  Die cut the large yellow star and positioned behind the soccer ball.  Die cut the "congrats" twice, 1 white and 1 black, layered together slightly staggered and added some clear glaze on top then adhered to the layered banner.

Come play along with us and you could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.


7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great card! I instantly thought of masculine

Karen said...

I love this bright and happy card! It brings back wonderful memories of the many days we spent on soccer fields with our kids. Thanks for having me as Guest Designer. I've really enjoyed it.

Macimbalo said...

Oh I bet your grandson loves this card so much! It's perfect!

Lisa Kind said...

First of all, congrats to your grandson for an undefeated season! Wow! Your card is awesome, and I'm sure he appreciated it! It's so cute!

Bobby said...

What a fabulous card, Sue. My school colors too. I'm sure your grandson was delighted in both the card and the undefeated season.

Ina G said...

Fabulous male card Sue. Super layout and great die cut word.

Nancy said...

This is such a great card for your grandson! I know he will love it like we do!