Friday, October 29, 2021

Merry Moose

 I love the current color combo at Color Hues of Kraft and Red!



The moose is a Studio G stamp colored with alcohol markers and paper pieced the leg warmers. Sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.  Used a Tim Holtz diagonal strip stencil and sponged Distress Oxide Candied Apple ink.  Die cut the snowflakes from kraft and covered with clear glaze, but didn't show up very well, so pulled out some stickles in a brownish shade and added the sparkle.

Thanks for taking a closer look!  I'd love to know what you think of my card.




2 comments:

Nancy said...

I am loving your moose with leg warmers, Sue! Made me chuckle out loud! The background looks really great and vibrant! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute! Love your take with the colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!