Saturday, November 6, 2021

Just Us Girls #609 - Word Week

 It's Word Week at Just Us Girls and Nancy has chosen a fabulous word for us this week to get me going on my Christmas cards!

Since this is a new month, that means a new Guest Designer!  A huge welcome to Rachel Davis!  Come see all of the Merry at JUGS created by Rachel and the rest of the amazing Design Team!


Using the heat embossed embossing folders technique once again!  Inked the snowflake ef with Versamark and heat embossed with Snowflake ep.  Die cut a large snowflake from inkjet transparency film and heat embossed with a clear sparkle ep.  Die cut the Tim Holtz sentiment twice from blue cardstock and heat embossed with the clear sparkle ep.  Layered onto a blue card base (Michael's heavy weight).

Come join us and share your creations, you could become our next Chic of the Week and that would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.




8 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Sue... I think you have perfected heat embossing with embossing folders! The idea of heat embossing a transparency is novel and I love the effect! So ingenious...

Nancy said...

I love this technique and am glad to see you are still too! Such a pretty card,Sue!

Rachel D said...

That is such an amazing background - all sparkly and frosty blue. Love the colours for a Christmas card! Thanks for having me as guest designer this month!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cool card -- love the mc too

cm said...

Crushing over the lovely sparkly, glimmery wintry wonderland you've created!
hugs~carol

Ina G said...

I love blue Christmas colours - so cooling. Gorgeous sparkle!

Bobby said...

I love the sprinkling of blue snowflakes on your card, Sue, and the big sparkly one too. Never thought of heat embossing transparency but it looks fabulous.

Lisa Kind said...

I love your card! I bet the dimension and sparkle are so much better in person. Love the blue sparkly sentiment too!