Monday, February 14, 2022

Shimmer Daisy

 I am loving one of my latest purchases from Simon Says Stamp and thought that the challenge this week at Freshly Made Sketches was a perfect fit for this die.



Started by spritzing a piece of white cardstock with some yellow shimmer spray, then die cut the daisy square from the sprayed piece and then again from white.  Stamped the Gina K Ribbon Stripe in black, adhered the daisy square and added the Altenew circle sentiment which was heat embossed with black ep.  Put it all together onto a Barely Banana card base.

Thanks for dropping by my blog!




4 comments:

Kim S said...

I love the way you made the yellow panel with the daisy - and the black accents with it really make it pop. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lisa Elton said...

I love the simplicity of this Sue! What a great card!

Linda Callahan said...

Your CAS design is lovely! Love the yellow nd black! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Oh this is a pretty card! I love that striped border and that lovely flower! The black, white and yellow looks beautiful together! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!