Saturday, March 26, 2022

Just Us Girls #625 - Photo Week

 It's Photo Week at Just Us Girls and Bobby has chosen the perfect springtime photo to inspire us!


Hop on over to JUGS to see how our Guest Designer, JoAnn Burnham and the rest of the design team were inspired by the photo.


Birdhouse with bird is from Gina K, sentiment is unknown.  Stamped the bird and his house and colored with Prismacolor markers.  Masked the birdhouse and stenciled the leafy branch.  Layered onto a lattice die cut coverplate in Bordering Blue and mounted onto a white card base.

Come share your creations with us and you could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.




7 comments:

cm said...

Sue, your bird/birdhouse are so pretty and the trellis background is absolutely perfect!
hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your bird is so cute! Awesome inspired card~

ElizStewart said...

Sue... simple and gorgeous!

Bobby said...

I love the clean simple lines of the images, Sue, and the blue lattice is wonderful in the background.

JoAnn said...

Love your card Sue. The blue lattice background is perfect with that cute bird and birdhouse image. I really enjoyed guest designing with you ladies this month. Thanks for having me.

Nancy said...

I had to laugh as I didn't think I had any birdhouses until I saw your card. I own that stamp! LOL. The lattice die really makes for a great backdrop! I think I will consult you next time I need a stamp to see if I have it. LOL

Ina G said...

I recognized that stamp set you used here like Lisa. Looks fabulous using the colours of that beautiful photo. Love the lattice background. Nice sentiment.