Saturday, May 14, 2022

Just Us Girls #632 - Trend Week

 It's time for Trend Week at Just Us Girls and Carol M. is our hostess and has challenged us to make a shaped card, anything goes except a square or rectangle.

Come on over to JUGS to see the shaped cards created by our fabulous Guest Designer, Deborah Wheeler and the rest of the amazing Design Team.


I searched through all of my dies and came up with this game controller.  This took a few tries to get the cut just right.  Pieced together all of the buttons and added the sentiment with a label maker.


Come share your shaped cards with us and you could be chosen as our Chic of the Week, which would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.


9 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Sue... this card is ingenious! Are the dies My Favorite Things? Such a wonderful "boy" card...love it.

Carol said...

Sue, this is so clever and well done! How fun to give to a person who loves those games too! Great idea!

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is such a perfect teenager Card I just love this. Well done

Deborah Wheeler said...

Such a brilliant design, Sue - I need one of these dies!

Lisa Elton said...

How fun, Sue! A lot of gamers out there would love this!

cm said...

Oh my gosh! What a great idea to use the game controller as your shape! I have this set; now I need to give it a try! Love this!
~carol

Nancy said...

I love that you made the controller white so the pops of color really stand out. Awesome job this week!

Bobby said...

I love this, Sue! With grandsons, I bet you have a recipient in mind already.

Ina G said...

Very clever and creative Sue. Great card for a cool teenager!