Saturday, July 23, 2022

Just Us Girls #642 - Photo Week

 It's time for Photo Week at Just Us Girls and it's my turn to be hostess.  Here is the photo I chose for this week's challenge.


Come on over to JUGS to see what our amazing Guest Designer, Fran Wing and the rest of the talented Design Team have created with this photo as their inspiration.
The leaves were stamped in black on watercolor paper and then watercolored.  Added the sentiment in black stamping partially over the leaves.  Layered onto some light green cardstock and then on to a white card base.  Very quick and simple!

Come share your inspired creations with us and you could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.


7 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Sue... I love that the green just POPs...great card.

Vicki Dutcher said...

This set is perfect for this challenge!

Carol said...

Great matching of the font in the sentiment and the shape of those gorgeous leaves! Nice Card!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy said...

I loved this challenge, Sue, and love your take on it as well.

Lisa Elton said...

I enjoyed your challenge this week, Sue! I like the pretty leaves you used on your card. This is wonderfully CAS!

Bobby said...

Did you have those leaves in mind when you chose the photo, Sue? They are what popped into my mind too. I love your rendition of them.

Ina G said...

Love all that beautiful green you have on those leaves Sue. A really lovely CAS card.