Saturday, July 30, 2022

Just Us Girls #643 - Wild Card Week

 We have a fifth Saturday this month, so that means it's Wild Card Week at Just Us Girls and Ina is our fabulous hostess and is challenging us to CASE a Designer!


Come on over to JUGS to see who our Guest Designer, Fran Wing and the rest of the awesome Design Team have cased.  Also, a huge thank you to Fran for joining us as our Guest Designer this past month!


CASEing our very own Vicki Dutcher!  I recently saw this adorable card on her blog and knew I had to CASE it!

I used the same gnome and changed up the patterned papers.  Instead of an embossed strip, I die cut the stripes down the middle of the panel.  I also smeared some white Liquid Pearls on his beard and added some hands.

Share you CASEd design with us and you could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.






8 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Sue... love both your and Vicki's card! The addition of Liquid Pearls was a great idea!

Vicki Dutcher said...

AKKK! - HOW FUN! I loved being CASED [such a compliment ;)] -- Super cute card - aren't gnomes the best!

Lisa Elton said...

Love his polka dot hat! Great job CASEing our Vicki's card!

Bobby said...

I love the bright colors you used CASEing Vicki's card, Sue. The liquid pearls and hands were a great addition.

Carol said...

Great CASE and your cute card gives me Christmas in July feelings of getting out my favorite holiday stamps to make some cards and tags!!!

Nancy said...

I have no idea when I started liking gnomes. Cute card!

Ina G said...

Both lovely cards and you have done a fabulous case-ing of Vicki's card. That striped bg makes the gnome pop! So cute Sue.

cm said...

Gnome doubt about it, Sue, your case of Vicki's card is adorable!
hugs~carol