Saturday, October 22, 2022

Just Us Girls #655 - Photo Week

 It's Photo Week at Just Us Girls and Cecile is our hostess and has chosen this awesome photo for our inspiration!

Come on over to JUGS to see how our Guest Designer, Lynne Jardine and the rest of the JUGS Design Team were inspired by this fabulous photo.

Playing with a few dies from Reverse Confetti and Simply Graphic made this come together quickly!  Sentiment is also from Reverse Confetti.  Using Kraft, Ivory and Apricot cardstock.

Come join us and you could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.


9 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Sue...Great layout! I so love the CASness.

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful CAS card, Sue!

Carol said...

I am so partial to die cut cards these days...really love your CAS look!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Came together perfectly - I totally see how you were inspired

cm said...

You've captured my CAS-loving heart with this, Sue! Gorgeous!
hugs~carol

Bobby said...

So perfect, Sue. I love that striped die cut behind the darling little flowers.

Nancy said...

Perfect card, Sue. I wish my CAS cards turned out so well.

Ina G said...

Fabulous CAS card Sue. Great die cuts.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a CAS beauty, Sue. I'm so glad to see these Simply Graphic flowers on your card.You know how I love this brand.