Wednesday, October 19, 2022

More Halloween

 Still working on Halloween cards for my grandsons and I was using some old stamps from my stash and used the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  And since I actually was shopping through my stash, it fits the Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge - Frightfully Delightful.





I started off by randomly sponging Distress Inks on the background in purple, blue and black.  Splattered some white shimmer mist on top.  Stamped the spider circle from Studio G that I have had forever and never inked and heat embossed then sponged on some more Distress Inks in yellows then die cut. Stamped the sentiment from There She Goes (another set from my stash) with Versamark and heat embossed in purple and yellow.

Thanks for taking a closer look!














4 comments:

Dena J said...

Very cool card, Sue. That's an amazing night sky! Thank you so much for sharing yours card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute... even that little dangling spider!!

Anna said...

What a cute card Sue! Love how you combined the card for both SOS and the Atlantic Hearts sketch. And your background is stunning. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team

Brandi said...

Fabulous! I love your background, I love it! So great! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca