Saturday, September 23, 2023

Just Us Girls #698 - CAS Week

It's CAS Week at Just Us Girls and I'm the hostess this week. I would like to see the gallery filled with Sports themed creations this week, in a CAS style, of course.
  

First I want to say THANK YOU to Stephanie Lanzalotto for joining us this past month!  Now, hop on over to JUGS to see what Sporty creations Stephanie and the rest of our fabulous Design Team have made.
I remember way back in high school when the cheerleaders would decorated the player's lockers and that was what I was going for with this.  Yes, the shoes look a little large next to the locker, but this card is for my grandson who wears a size 15!  The locker and shoes are an old set from Gina K.  The basketball is an unknown die and the star is a punch stamped with a little 11, which is his basketball number.

Come play along with us and you could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.




7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

How great is that locker! Fun topic this week

Carol said...

Creative idea...I taught high school my whole life and saw these decorated lockers! Your colors are fun too! Great idea for a sports card!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a fun idea for your creation! It did not strike me that theshoes are out of proportion, and size 15 is pretty big! I love your card and the story behine it. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to Gues design at JUGs this week. Thanks for a warm welcome!

Nancy said...

Love the locker and the color could not be any better. I would sport a pair of converse as a kid. Awesome card, Sue! Enjoy those grandkids!

Ina G said...

Fabulous result here Lisa. Clever thinking and reflection on younger times.

Bobby said...

I love when you can personalize a card, Sue, and you did it with those size 15 sneakers and the number. Great coloring on the locker. Your grandson will love it.

cm said...

Your locker/shoes combination is fabulous. Your grandson will love this, as do I!
hugs~carol