Sunday, January 7, 2024

Encourage-mint

 Creating a card for my grandson at college, just to let him know how much I love him and believe in him.


Using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and the theme from The Male Room Funny/Pun


Die cut the three squares from white linen cardstock then placed some black and white grid paper behind the openings.  Stamped the mints and die cut them with the coordinating dies from Concord & 9th Be Mine stamp set and colored with glaze gel pens then covered the mints with clear glaze to shine.  Stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set and mounted it all onto a bright blue card base.

Do you think he will like it?  I'd love to know what you think.  Thanks for dropping by!






4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the punny sentiment! Terrific card for your grandson, Sue!

Amy O said...

I love a good pun. This card is adorable, and perfect for a college student. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Fiona said...

That's clever - I love this card - thanks for joining in with us at The Male Room

Sari / Granne said...

I love the design and the glaze sweets with perfect sentiment, Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Male Room and best of luck with your entry.
Granne DT for https://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/