Thursday, May 16, 2024

Just Us Girls #727 - Moodboard Week

 It's time for our Moodboard Week at Just Us Girls and Carol Mc. has chosen one full of inspiration!

Come check out JUGS to see how this Moodboard inspired our amazing Guest Designer, Jenny Martin and the rest of our talented Design Team.


I was inspired by the bicycle and added my own twist to it.  I have had that reverse cloud stamp in my collection forever and have never used it until now.  I inked with Distress Oxide ink in Speckled Egg (it wasn't quite what I had in mind), then stamped the bike over the bottom edge first masking off the flowers in the basket.  Added some Sakura Moonlight gel pen accents in pink and colored the basket with alcohol markers.

Come show us what inspires you from our Moodboard and you could be chosen as our next Winner of the Week, which would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.

8 comments:

cm said...

Your clouds and bike combination is delightful! Looks like the kind of bike I'd like to ride for a trip to the market to fill up the basked with fresh veggies and flowers. Love this!
hugs~carol

Carol said...

I'm so glad you used a bike so that our followers will not think they have to make a beachy card...and your card is as cute as can be! Love the cloud background and the bright fun bike!!!!!

ElizStewart said...

Sue... love this layout! The pink bike is just soooo summer-y!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute bike fun card!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful clean and simple card! Love the light, summery feel of it!

Bobby said...

I think I have an older cloud embossing folder, Sue, and am going to try inking it up. I love how yours turned out and who wouldn't love a pink bike. Great CAS card!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Super sweet CAS card! Love it!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I LOVE this fabulous CAS card. The cloud background is wonderful and I love the way you placed the bicycle just over the edge. Perfect choice of color for it.