Thursday, May 9, 2024

Just Us Girls #726 - Word Week

 It's time for Word Week at Just Us Girls and Stephanie has chosen the perfect for this time of year.


Hop on over to JUGS to see what our talented Guest Designer Jenny Martin and the rest of the fabulous JUGS team have created inspired by the word Garden.


I pulled out a very old Stampin'Up set.  Stamped the potted herbs and colored with alcohol markers.  I wanted to make a border of some sort and ended up with Lawn Fawn's gingham border stamped in Memento Pistachio ink.  I couldn't seem to find a color I liked to mat it, so I ended up coloring the edge of some white cardstock to match the pots.  Put it together onto a very old piece of Stampin'Up Vintage Violet.

Now it's your turn to share your Garden creations with us!  You could be chosen as our next Winner of the Week, which would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer.  Please limit your entries to 3.

8 comments:

cm said...

Sue, you've created a lovely herb garden. The terra cotta pots, the flourishing herbs, the name tags, the gingham...so pretty! I want a version of these in my yard in real life.
hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous coloring of your potted plants! Super cute Card

Lisa Elton said...

I like your pretty little garden with the gingham border! Fantastic card, Sue!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love your container garden! The gingham is the perfect addition.

ElizStewart said...

Sue... adorable set! love the layout.

Carol said...

An herb garden is a creative way to approach this challenge...love yours!! They are such sweet images Sue. Love that they have the names of each herb stuck in the pots. Great card!

I Card Everyone said...

Hi, Sue! I just put out my pot of herbs! I love yours so much!
=]

Bobby said...

Your potted herb garden is fantastic, Sue, and what a great job coloring all those little leaves.