Saturday, November 5, 2022

Just Us Girls #657 - Word Week

 It's Word Week at Just Us Girls and Bobby has chosen the word Fence to inspire us this week!

It's the start of a new month and that means that we have a new Guest Designer!  Please welcome Karren Johnson! Hop on over to JUGS to see all of the fences created by   and the rest of the amazing Design Team!


I know that Halloween is over, but this is one of the cards I made for one of my grandsons.  Once again using some patterned paper from my stash which I thought worked well for this spooky little scene.  The mummies are from There She Goes, spider and bats are punches and the fence is an unknown die.  Added some black Stickles to the spider and some Gina K clear gloss to the bats.

Come play along with us and you could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.



10 comments:

Carol said...

Cute, fun card...reminds me of all the cute little trick or treaters coming to the door! Those little mummies are darling, too, not scary! Fun card Sue!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Total fun card! I love the ghosts with the fun fence :)

Julia Aston said...

So fun! looks like one of your mummys has escaped the fence!

Bobby said...

That patterned paper made a great background, Sue, and I love how you corraled the mummies with the fence.

Lisa Elton said...

Spooktacular!

Nancy said...

Nice Halloween card, Sue! Love the shiny bats and spider!

Ina G said...

Spooky and so fun Sue. Fabulous background.

cm said...

How cute are your mummies! Perfect for this fence challenge!
hugs~carol

Karren said...

Fabulous Halloween card! Those wee mummies are just the cutest! I'm so happy to be playing along with the team this month.

ElizStewart said...

Sue... came back to your card so many times as I was commenting this week... just love it...so darn cute!!!