Saturday, February 25, 2023

Just Us Girls #668 - CAS Week

 It's time for another one of our new challenges at Just Us Girls - CAS Week!  Nancy is our hostess this week and she is challenging us to make a CAS card with Coloring!

I would like to say THANK YOU to Karen Walker for joining us this past month as our Guest Designer!

Now come on over to the JUGS Blog to see what Karen and the rest of the Design Team have created with CAS and Coloring.


My coloring isn't the greatest, but here goes!  I recently acquired this set, Lucky Charm by Photoplay at a local Ben Franklin that has an amazing craft section.  Stamped the image and colored with Touch Twin markers on a Gina K heavy weight white card base (no bleed through).  Added a shadow at his feet and around the image itself with a very light gray marker.


Stamped the sentiment in dark green and the shamrocks in a lighter green.

Come share your CAS creation with us and you could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.




9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your coloring looks good to me, Sue! This is too cute. I like the way this dapper little dud pops off the white background!

Carol said...

Are you kidding...your coloring is FABULOUS! It was the first thing I thought when I saw your card! And the inside is as fun as the outside!!!

ElizStewart said...

Sue... I love this gnome/leprechaun! and the sentiment is priceless.

Nancy said...

Sue, you are too hard on yourself. Your coloring looks great! Love the inside too! Super job!

Bobby said...

Ben Franklin? That brings back memories, Sue. There used to be a wonderful one in Grayling. Your leprechan is cute and colorful and ready for St. Paddy's day.

Karen said...

Your coloring looks great to me, and I love the bright colors! My husband's birthday is on St. Patrick's Day, and I love that sentiment! Thanks for such a warm welcome this month; I've had such fun designing cards for your challenges!

Vicki Dutcher said...

The perfect St Pat's day guy! Love him

Ina G said...

Love gnomes and he is a beauty. Fabulous colouring Sue and nice soft grounding. CAS at it's best.

Lisa Kind said...

We were on the same wavelength with St. Patty’s cards! Love your little guy and the sentiment inside is so funny!