Saturday, April 15, 2023

Just Us Girls #675 - Photo/Moodboard Week

 It's that time for our Photo/Moodboard challenge at Just Us Girls and Nancy has put together a beautiful Moodboard with so much inspiration!


Come check out JUGS to see what our talented Guest Designer, Joanne James along with the rest of our amazing Design Team have created with inspiration from this beautiful Moodboard.


I was drawn to the beautiful pink blooms the in wooden barrel pot.  I used Gina K Heartfelt Hydrangea and colored with Touch Twin markers in pinks for the blossoms.  Inked up the swirly frame embossing folder with a light pink (had to see in the photo) and embossed the frame around the bloom.  Added the stamped and die cut sentiment from Pink Fresh.

Come play along with us and you could be chosen as our next Chic of the Week, which would then make you eligible at a chance to become our next Guest Designer!  Please limit your entries to 3.


7 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Sue your pink hydrangea is beautiful and a wonderful eye-catching focal point. The subtle embossed corner detail frames your bloom perfectly too. Gorgeous!

Nancy said...

I had this exact stamp on my desk for a second option after I put my mood board together. It is one of my favs and you have colored it perfectly! Great card and I hope you have a great weekend.

Lisa Elton said...

I like those pretty hydrangea front and center! This is beautiful, Sue!

cm said...

Gorgeous pink hydrangea; they're perfect as the star of your pretty embossed stage.
hugs~carol

Ina G said...

Beautiful colourful blooms Sue. Love the softness you added to that embossing folder. Gorgeous card.

Lisa Kind said...

I love hydrangeas, and this one looks like the bush I have in my garden. That embossed background really frames the flower beautifully. Pretty card!

Bobby said...

Beautifully colored hydrangea, Sue, and they look wonderful framed with the pink swirls.